D941x-16pdn100 stainless steel valve plate electric butterfly valve
Author: ComeFrom: Date:2022/6/24 15:00:22 Hits:137
1、 D941x-16pdn100 electric butterfly valve with stainless steel valve plate
D941x-16pdn100 stainless steel valve plate electric butterfly valve is a valve (valve plate) rotating around a fixed axis perpendicular to the channel. It consists of a rotary angular stroke electronic electric actuator and a butterfly valve. It is a rotary * * type regulating or on-off valve. It receives the input of current signals or voltage signals from industrial automation control instruments, and can realize the proportional regulation or two-position switch control of fluid medium in the process pipeline, So as to achieve automatic control of flow, pressure, temperature, liquid level and other parameters of fluid medium * it is applicable to gas, liquid, turbid liquid, thick slurry or ash powder, suspended particles and other media.
2、 Main parts and materials of d941x-16pdn100 stainless steel valve plate electric butterfly valve:
Part name material
Valve body WCB, QT450-10, HT200, HT250
Butterfly plate WCB, qt450-10 HT200、HT250
Valve shaft 2Cr13
Sealing ring nitrile oil resistant rubber
Filler flexible graphite
3、 Common faults and elimination methods of d941x-16pdn100 stainless steel valve plate electric butterfly valve
1. Before installation, confirm whether the product performance and medium flow direction arrow of the factory are consistent with the operating conditions, and clean the valve cavity. It is not allowed to have impurities on the sealing ring and butterfly plate. It is not allowed to close the butterfly plate before cleaning to avoid damaging the sealing ring.
2. It is recommended to use special flange for butterfly valve, namely hgj54-91 socket welded steel flange, for butterfly plate installation.
3. The best position for installation in the pipeline is vertical installation, but reverse installation is not allowed.
4. It is necessary to adjust the flow in use, which is controlled by the worm gear box.
5. For butterfly valves with many times of opening and closing, open the worm gear box cover in about two months, check whether the grease is normal, and keep an appropriate amount of grease.
6. Check that the connecting parts are required to be compacted, which can not only meet the sealing of the packing, but also meet the flexible rotation of the valve rod.
7. The metal seal electric butterfly valve is not suitable for installation at the end of the pipeline. If it must be installed at the end of the pipeline, it is necessary to install the outlet flange to prevent the backlog and over positioning of the sealing ring.
8. The valve rod installation and use response shall regularly check the valve use effect, and timely eliminate the faults found.
4、 Test and adjustment of d941x-16pdn100 electric butterfly valve with stainless steel valve plate
1. All parts of the electric butterfly valve, whether manual, pneumatic, hydraulic or electric, have been strictly debugged before leaving the factory. When rechecking the sealing performance, the user should fix both sides of the inlet and outlet evenly, close the electric butterfly valve, apply pressure on the inlet side, observe whether there is leakage at the outlet side, and open the butterfly plate before the pipeline strength test to prevent damage to the sealing pair.
2. Although the electric butterfly valve has been strictly inspected and tested before leaving the factory, some products have automatic screw displacement during transportation and need to be readjusted, pneumatically and hydraulically. Please read the operating instructions of the supporting drive device.
3. When the electric butterfly valve leaves the factory, the opening and closing stroke of the control mechanism has been adjusted. In order to prevent the wrong direction when the power is turned on, the user should first turn on the manual to the half open position after the power is turned on, and then press the electric switch to check that the direction of the indicator wheel is consistent with the closing direction of the valve.